Gorgeous Additions That Homeowners Love
We Create Truly Exceptional Additions In The Memphis Area
At Robbins Construction, we make sure your addition is an extension of your home and does not look like an afterthought, as if a room or space was just tacked to the house after it was built.
Robbins Construction has a background as a home builder and we understand how to design and build an addition that matches your home architecturally and stylistically.
The Details Matter
Details always matter when it comes to any kind of home remodeling, but that’s especially true when it comes to additions.
You’re adding on to the actual structure of your home, so it needs to be done with fundamental soundness and in keeping the aesthetics of your home.
What To Avoid
- Avoid additions that are out of proportion to the rest of your home.
- Avoid additions that are inconsistent with your home’s architectural type.
- Avoid additions that are a mismatch in color or stylistic details.
- You need a detail-oriented remodeler who understands the principles of home design and building.
- You need a remodeling company with professional project management that fully maps out your project ahead of time.
- And you need a company that can respond quickly to unexpected changes and challenges.
Robbins Construction has top project managers, has been around for 17+ years, and began as a home building company. We get the details right and we react quickly and appropriately to challenges.
No Worries For You: We Keep It Legal & Up To Code
The last thing you need when putting on an addition to your home is worries about getting the proper approvals and keeping everything up to current code.
Unfortunately, some contractors are not always on top of this and that can cause big-time headaches for their customers.
We’re a truly professional remodeling company with a physical location and showroom; we’re fully licensed and insured; and we’re A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We make sure that everything gets done the right way – always legally and fully up to code.
Popular Home Additions In The Memphis Area
- Adding on a Master Suite (Master Bedroom + Master Bathroom)
- Adding on to the Kitchen During a Remodel
- Adding on to a Family Room During a Remodel
- Create An Extra Room for More Living Space (Living Rooms, Family Rooms, Dens, Home Office, etc.)
- Extra Bedroom to accommodate growing family or aging parent(s)
- In-Law Suite with its own entrance for aging parent(s)
- Second floor additions
- Attic conversions
- Above-garage additions
- Sunroom additions
- Guest houses
- And more – let us know what you need.
Additions: Figuring Out The Budget
We believe in straightforward and honest pricing at Robbins Construction. After an initial consultation, we’ll provide an estimate range for your addition. If that pricing works for you, we’ll move forward with you to fill out your detailed choices of products. That will allow us to give you an exact quote before we start the work.
By doing it this way, you stay in control of the process. Many companies will give you a quote before getting your detailed choices, and then later tell you about all the things that “cost extra” once your addition is well underway.
With our way, you’ll make all your choices ahead of time and also know how each selection impacts your overall budget.
It’s a more honest and fair approach for homeowners.
Our Track Record
If you haven’t done business with Robbins Construction, here are some important facts to know about us:
- 17+ years in business serving locally, with a showroom and office
- A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- We call on a trusted team of installers & workers who have proven themselves to be courteous, respectful, and skilled
- Lots of excellent online reviews – we’re a 5-star company
- Fully licensed & insured
Would you like a free consultation and estimate on adding a beautiful new addition to your Memphis area home? Let’s get started.