Handyman Services in Memphis & Surrounding Areas
What Else Can We Help You With?
Our main business is kitchen and bath remodeling, as well as creating additions, porches, and outdoor kitchens.
But over the years, many of our customers have come to trust us, and they like to call on us for smaller services around the home.
So we created a Handyman Services department to do smaller jobs like painting and small house repairs. If you need something done, reach out to us and we’ll give you a quote.
Why Memphis Area Homeowners Trust Our Handyman Services
We’ve heard from homeowners over the years about how hard it can be to find a trusted and reliable contractor who consistently delivers on what they promise.
With many contractors, it’s hard enough to get them to even show up on the day they say they will, let alone get the job done right.
Robbins Construction is different. We’re reliable. We’re honest. And we’re proven. Here are the facts you should know about us:
- 17+ years in business serving locally, with a showroom and office (You can always find us!)
- A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- We have a trusted team of installers & workers who have proven themselves to be courteous, respectful, and skilled
- Excellent online reviews – we’re a 5-star company
- Fully licensed & insured
Examples Of Our Handyman Services
If you need something done around the house, give us a call and we’ll let you know if we can help.
Here are some examples of the most common handyman jobs we do for Memphis area homeowners:
- Drywall repair
- Small carpentry related fixes
- Installation of minor household upgrades (ceiling fan installation, upgraded electrical outlets, new toilet installation, etc.)
- General repairs
Friendly. Reliable. Trustworthy.
It shouldn’t be hard to find a contractor who does handyman work and that is also friendly, reliable, and trustworthy. The good news is we’re the solution.
Robbins Construction is a company with a proven track record going back 17+ years serving the Memphis area. Reach out to us when you need Handyman Services.