How To Pick the #1 Memphis Kitchen Remodeling Company
Take These Steps To Ensure You Get The Right Kitchen Remodeler For Your Home.
In the Greater Memphis area, you’ve got a wide range of choices when it comes to kitchen remodeling companies. This is an old, incredible place with artisans of all kinds.
There are plenty of remodelers.
We’re one of them — Robbins Construction.
Welcome to our blog.
After years and years of local 5-star kitchen remodeling, we’ve learned a thing or two you might find insightful. And we’re going to assume you know to only work with fully-certified & insured companies with all their ducks in a row.
So, let’s say you have four Memphis kitchen remodelers in front of you who all have their paperwork in order. Here are a few other important ways to differentiate which is best for YOUR project.
Spend Time TRULY Reading Reviews
Sure, we all know to read reviews. But the thing is, most people don’t READ reviews. They skim reviews. They glance at reviews. Or, they read the first few and quickly categorize the company in their mind based on limited feedback.
When it comes to something this important, you need to take the time to delve deeper into reviews on all the sites you can. Again, don’t just visually skim the digits of stars and votes on the first page of internet search results.
Dig in. You’ve got a wider and broader array of choices as more platforms pop up due to the sheer size and growth of the home remodeling industry in America. Some examples include:
- Google Business Reviews
- Angie’s List
- And more.
Spend Time Browsing Their Portfolio Or Galleries
There’s no reason to call any Memphis area kitchen remodeling company before you spend time getting to know their work.
What are you looking for?
- Versatility: Are you looking for a kitchen remodeling company that does maybe just one or two kitchen styles? Or, are you looking for a contractor that can create a unique vision for you? There should be a good mix of colors, cabinet styles, layouts, etc.
- Detail: Professional portfolios should give you the ability to look at larger, high-def pictures of the kitchen remodels. Look closely. Look for the small details because they’re there.
- Polish: How polished is the company you’re looking at? First, their work and website, then their showroom, their employees, vehicles, and their overall presentation. In our opinion, when it comes to major home remodeling, you want to work with a high-caliber professional operation.
- Products & Materials: This may be hard to see from portfolio pictures or pictures folks attach to their reviews, but they should be using high-quality, high-performance products and materials across the board— not just the ones that are visible, but those below the surface as well.
Chat With Them About Their Kitchen Remodeling Process
The core nuts and bolts of the process are pretty much universal: you meet with the contractor, they get an idea for what you need, layout a proposed solution and quote, etc.
But before signing the bottom line, ask as many questions as you need to understand the finer details of their process.
- How communicative are they?
- How involved will you be?
- How will they respond to change orders?
- How will they handle problems that pop up?
- How much focus do they put on Project Management?
- How transparent is their quoting process?
Let’s talk a little more about that last one. You want your kitchen remodeler to have a transparent and entirely fair quoting process.
While there is plenty of games contractors play, we believe our seasoned approach is the fairest. First, we give you a good estimate range for your kitchen remodeling project to start. If that estimate sounds good to you, you can then work with our expert designers to fill out your exact product choices.
Once everything is selected to transform your kitchen, we can give you a firm quote. And that quote will be based on your actual product choices, not on something we just made up out of thin air.
Bottom Line: A quote calculated directly on your selections is fair and transparent.
In Conclusion: Take Your Time & Get To Know Your Contractor
If you’re a homeowner in the Greater Memphis area, take your time to know the kitchen remodeling company you’re interested in working with. It’s too important. We’ll sure take the time to get to know you. Contact Robbins Construction, and see for yourself.
We’re going to listen carefully and see if we’re a great match to make your new kitchen a reality. Thanks for your time today.
Are you ready for your next remodeling project? Let us take it to the next level. Schedule a free consultation today!